What are Water Decals?
Water Decals are basically thin small transparent images to give you an instant nail design with just few simple steps. They are perfect for those who are not good at hand painting nails, just like me. If you’re are busy mummy or a working wifey with very little pampering time, these water decals are best for you.
You will need:
- Base Coat Nail Polish
- Top Coat Nail Polish
- A Paper Towel
- A small bowl of water
Steps to follow:
- Apply the Base Coat Nail Polish to the nail and let it dry.
- Select a design and cut it out of the sheet.
- Soak the design in water for about 3 seconds.
- Slide the image from the backing paper and gently place it on the desired nail surface location.
- Softly press the design on you nail with your finger & Dab excess water with a paper towel.
- Gently apply a top coat.
Water Decal: www.nailshop.ae
Any questions feel free to ask me.
Show some love by sharing it.
Follow me here also:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nitzrajwani
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/neeta.rajwani
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeetaRajwani